Online registration is now open
All fees are in US dollars. In order for a paper to be published, at least one author from each paper must pay the full registration fee by July 10, 2015, and attend the conference to present the paper.
What's included in your registration fee:
Publication of accepted paper(s) in the proceedings
- Admission to all technical sessions and to the exhibit hall
- Plated sit-down lunches on Thursday and Friday
- Beverages during every networking break and the Focus on Exhibits breaks
- A USB drive with the complete conference proceedings and a conference bag
- Distinguished speakers at the opening plenary and at the Thursday and Friday luncheons.
- Audiovisual and Windows-based computers provided in every session room
Member fees are offered to all members of IEEE and ASEE. A valid membership number has to be provided.
In order for a paper to be published, at least one of the authors must pay the full registration fee and attend the conference to present the paper. Therefore, students who author or co-author a paper and are the only author attending the conference will pay a fee comparable to that paid by an IEEE or ASEE member, not the $350 student rate. Look for the fee labeled “Student Sole Author Registration.”
|Advance Student Sole Author Registration through July 10, 2015||$500|
|Late Student Sole Author Registration after July 10, 2015||$625|
|Advance Member Registration through September 22, 2015||$500|
|Late Member Registration after September 22, 2015||$625|
|Advance Nonmember Registration through September 22, 2015||$645|
|Late Nonmember Registration after September 22, 2015||$785|
|Full Time Student Registration (Copy of ID required)||$350|
|Life Member Registration||$350|
Refund/Cancellation Policy: A full refund of registration fees, less a $50 processing fee, will be available if requested in writing and received by October 5, 2015.